Font size: +

Day 12 & 13 & 14

The boys just left.

It, I, Feel very empty.

They were great to have here.

5-6 more days and Tova and I go home.

This hotel room/apartment is so quite tonight. soooooooooooooo quiet......

So here is what we got up to since I last wrote on Thursday.

Friday- We dropped Tova off at Future Footprints, we stayed for an hour and spied on what Tova was getting up to. Nissim was a good boy and did a drawing and chatted with us and therapists. Tova knew we were there but still did her 'work'.

After that we went to the beach in Semaphore, it was stunning. The day was heating up to be a 47 degrees day, so we didn't stay for too long.

We had lunch at a very average sushi shop, I don't think they use sushi rice, so it was a bit unusual and crumbly. I don't remember much else of the day but pretty sure Yuval picked Tova up and brought her home because it was seriously way too hot to go outside.

Saturday, we were all together. It was really nice. We took Tova on the ferris wheel that was like being inside the pontipines carriage on the ninki nonk according to Nissim and Tova. That was nice and relaxing.

The boys went on dodgem boats and Tova and I went on the carrousel. Again, I don't remember exactly what else we did, but we did it together and it was nice.

Sunday, Today. We went to the city to see the city market, which was closed. So we went to the mall, it was also closed.. BUT opened at 11am. Tova made us stop at every busker, as she always does. She LOVES music. Today was a reasonable temperature too, even with a cool breeze.. which is a very nice change to the 40+ that we have been having.

I have been sick over the past few days too. I have had aching muscles. No idea what that is all about. I took some voltaran today, MAGIC stuff. I feel quite fine now.. but my eyes look like red balls of pain. I tried really hard to not kill the weekend with my stupid let-me-down body, but on Saturday at some stage when we went home for a rest I fell asleep for a few hours, which I never do in the day.

Tova and I took the boys to the airport this evening and watched them board their plane. They are back in Melbourne now. It is so close by plane.

Next year, if and when we come back (I hope we do) I think I will get them to come at the end and drive back with me, because it is such a strange empty feeling here now.

Nissim in Adelaide City at SIBO (cibo)...


At the airport saying goodbye to Aba and Nissim



Semaphore Beach with Yuval and Nissim


In the Ninky Nonk

Day 15 - Future Footprints
Day 11 - Future Footprints